Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
New York Fashion Week is held semi-annually, usually in February and September, and showcases designers from all over the world. This month, it ran from September 4-September 11. Korto Momolu, independent Liberian designer and fan favorite of Project Runway,...
The Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce has partnered with HempLab NY to present CannaBusiness: Digging Deeper; a community conversation on the regulation of the rising hemp and cannabis industries in New York state. The state’s efforts on hemp regulation and the...
Seven Sages Hemp Co. is in the process of building their hemp brand throughout New York state. Their flagship store is located in the South Wedge neighborhood of Rochester, NY. Their company is based on their interpretation of the seven sages of the cannabis order:...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
- Australia: Making A Submission To “The Senate Community Affairs References Committee” On Medical Cannabis
- 'Some of these guys are going to disappear': Slump hits cannabis industry
- As Well As Canopy Deal Drake Files Application To TM Health Canada’s Cannabis Leaf Stop Sign Signal In The US
- The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board would like your input/attention regarding the following:
- Thai Lawyer Explains The Latest Updates To Thai Legislation Relating To Medical Cannabis
- Australia – Breaking News: Greens Force A Senate Community Affairs Committee To Debate “Broken (Medical Cannabis) System”
- News Just In Vape Ban Lifted: Oregon Court of Appeals Grants Green Light Law Group’s Client’s Motion to Stay
- Seeking Alpha Interviews Patricia Heer Editor of Cannabis Law Digest
- Cannabis Law Firm Vincente Sederberg Advertising 6 New Positions
- A solid, traditional Welsh bungalow built from hempcrete
- Article: Marijuana legalization hasn’t blossomed in N.J., but cannabis remains fertile field for law firms
- Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas: Jealousy & Slander, Hunter Would Have Loved It.
- US Law Firm Drummond Woodsum Launch Cannabis Practice Blog
- Micro decorticator goes into production, and is now on sale