Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
Published by Martin Green On May 21st, 2019Originally posted on Grizzle A new study from Rochester Institute of Technology suggests that Democrat supporters are far more accepting of marijuana liberalization than Republicans.The survey found that 85% of Democrats...
Published 6:00 a.m. ET May 20, 2019David RobinsonOrignally Posted to LoHudNew York’s recreational marijuana battle sits on the front line of a generational war over American cannabis laws. As debate heats up, USA TODAY Network New York is compiling answers to key...
Javier Hasse ContributorOriginally Posted to ForbesCancer survivor and CBD medical consumer Felicia Palmer is taking a swing at the anti-cannabis establishment.According to documents procured exclusively, Ms. Palmer, founder of the longest-running hip-hop news website...
- Portland Lawyer Amy Margolis Features As One Of “Eight Portlanders Shaping the Future of Cannabis in Oregon—and Possibly the World”
- Hemp micro-decorticator unveiled by Latvian entrepreneur
- American & Two Myanmar Locals Indicted By Central Mandalay Court For Growing Cannabis
- Remember The New Frontier Data Prohibition Partners Spat ?
- Dispute between U.S., UK researchers boils over into lawsuit
- California Cannabis Banking
- Vireo Case To Proceed Says Court
- NJ Politics Digest Wonders Whether Legislature Can Even Get Decriminalisation Through
- ‘My 40,000 followers want to grow hemp’
- First Latin American & Caribbean Hemp Summit seeks speakers
- This is the man who’ll apply the coup de grace to medical cannabis in Alabama
- Delaware Legislators Re-Introduce Adult Use Cannabis Bill
- International Cannabis Bar Association Looking For Board Members
- Popular Oregon Dispensary Chain Involved In Suit Over Disputed Purchase Agreement
- New Hampshire’s House Bill 481 Heads Back To Committee Stage