Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
New York State recently filed an amendment that would allow the 10 medical marijuana companies in the state to purchase crops from local hemp farmers operating under the state’s Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program, which launched in 2015, to produce and...
Interested in different methods of cannabis extraction? Check out this info from our friends at Seven Sages Hemp Co.
Seven Sages Hemp Co. is in the process of building their hemp brand throughout New York state. Their flagship store is located in the South Wedge neighborhood of Rochester, NY. Their company is based on their interpretation of the seven sages of the cannabis order:...
New York Fashion Week is held semi-annually, usually in February and September, and showcases designers from all over the world. This month, it ran from September 4-September 11. Korto Momolu, independent Liberian designer and fan favorite of Project Runway,...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
- ‘Industry will consolidate and the green rush will be over’
- Although Council Votes To Stop Ticketing For Cannabis Possession Austin Police Chief Says He’ll Carry On As Before
- Vermont Reps Introduce Bill To Decriminalize “psilocybin, peyote, ayahuasca, and kratom.”
- BCC Publish Statements on License Posting Requirements / Requirements for the Transportation of Cannabis Goods & Delivery Employees
- California: BCC Publish Statement On THC Vaping
- EIHA opens new office in Brussels, adds comms officer
- Thailand opens first full-time clinic, but cannabis-trained doctors lacking
- West Virginia To Introduce New Cannabis Bill In Current Legislative Session
- DEA Chief of Operations, Christopher Evans, Sworn In By AG Barr To Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement and the Administration of Justice
- With 40% of hemp testing ‘hot,’ Arizona losses pegged at $13.4 million
- Washington: HB 2546 Bill proposes to outlaw vast majority of state-licensed vape cartridges, dabbable extracts, and other concentrated products
- Missouri: Judge Orders State Regulators To Hold On Dispensary License Application In City Of Independence
- Heather Burke principal at Origin Law presentation on cannabis appellations in California
- Author will address hemp’s potential for post civil war Liberia
- CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) Counts 9 US Law Firms Pursuing Class Actions Agaianst Canadian Listed Cannabis Companies