Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
The Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce has partnered with HempLab NY to present CannaBusiness: Digging Deeper; a community conversation on the regulation of the rising hemp and cannabis industries in New York state. The state’s efforts on hemp regulation and the...
Seven Sages Hemp Co. is in the process of building their hemp brand throughout New York state. Their flagship store is located in the South Wedge neighborhood of Rochester, NY. Their company is based on their interpretation of the seven sages of the cannabis order:...
Published on August, 8, 2019 Contributors: Alyssa Piersimoni and Matt Hull With the democratic primaries underway, many people are tuning in on what potential democratic nominees will do for the United States if elected President. The recent CNN Democratic...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
- Judge Throws Out Cannabis Possession Case as state lab testifies in court it can’t tell difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana
- Colorado Supreme Court Asked To Rule On, “Can A Judge Tell A Coloradan On Probation Not To Consume Medical Marijuana? “
- US Federal Court Rejects Scottsdale Research Institute (SRI) Lawsuit Vs DEA
- Another Court Challenges Vaping Ban
- MJ Biz Report Says Cannabis Companies Building In Cost Of Lawsuits When Applying For Licenses
- DLA Piper (Australia) Advises Althea On Acquisition Of Canadian’s, Peak Processing Solutions
- As regulatory framework advances, LatAm will be hemp leader
- Article: Who is Impacted if Marijuana is Reclassified as a Schedule II Drug
- Australian Federal AG Confirms In Letter That ACT’s Move Forward On Cannabis Will, With The Federal Govt’s Best Effort, Be Reversed
- Did Aphria’s Irwin Simon give Selective Disclosure to investor Michael Serruya? $APHA $LHS
- Oregon appeals court halts governor’s vaping ban on flavored tobacco products
- After delays at Kentucky plant, GenCanna in deal with South Carolina processor
- KIGHT LAW ATTORNEYS SPEAK AT LEGAL CONFERENCE IN NEW YORK
- New Mexico Governor’s Working Group Publishes Cannabis Legalization Proposal
- UK Regulators Ban Hemp-Infused Rum Ad Campaign