Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
This Saturday, December 7, 2019, NY HempLab will be hosting their second annual NY HempLab conference at the University of Rochester. NY HempLab is a non-profit, “hemp industry incubator, that will offer services to help build a thriving cannabis industry in New York,...
New York State recently filed an amendment that would allow the 10 medical marijuana companies in the state to purchase crops from local hemp farmers operating under the state’s Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program, which launched in 2015, to produce and...
Interested in different methods of cannabis extraction? Check out this info from our friends at Seven Sages Hemp Co.
Seven Sages Hemp Co. is in the process of building their hemp brand throughout New York state. Their flagship store is located in the South Wedge neighborhood of Rochester, NY. Their company is based on their interpretation of the seven sages of the cannabis order:...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
- Charlotte’s Web Sells Illegal Products Says Lawsuit
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Data Management for Vertically-Integrated Cannabis Operator
- Judge tosses marijuana charges brought against hemp farmers | WyoFile
- Cannabis Legal Group Adds Attorney
- U.S. hemp startup got spark by turning to fellow entrepreneurs
- Michigan Cannabis Brands Accused of Using Robocalls & Telemarketing
- Resource Innovation Institute Undertakes Survey On Water Usage
- Contraction in U.S. fields won’t necessarily mean higher prices
- Two Cannabis Tech Raises. In One Fyllo Get $US10Million To Further Build Regs Product – Is It Money Well Spent By Investors?
- Massachusetts judge delays CBD lawsuit pending FDA rules
- FreshDirect Founder’s Cannabis Startup Hires Big Pharma Lawyer
- Hemp variety from Poland shows strong dual cropping potential
- Delay of U.S. hemp rules could ease sector’s financial challenges
- U.S. CBD maker CV Sciences records $4.7 million loss in 2nd quarter
- ‘The Walking Dead’ wins legal battle against parody comic ‘Toking Dead’ !