Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
This Saturday, December 7, 2019, NY HempLab will be hosting their second annual NY HempLab conference at the University of Rochester. NY HempLab is a non-profit, “hemp industry incubator, that will offer services to help build a thriving cannabis industry in New York,...
New York State recently filed an amendment that would allow the 10 medical marijuana companies in the state to purchase crops from local hemp farmers operating under the state’s Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program, which launched in 2015, to produce and...
Interested in different methods of cannabis extraction? Check out this info from our friends at Seven Sages Hemp Co.
Seven Sages Hemp Co. is in the process of building their hemp brand throughout New York state. Their flagship store is located in the South Wedge neighborhood of Rochester, NY. Their company is based on their interpretation of the seven sages of the cannabis order:...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
- Guest Post – Joshua Schmidt: The Asian Cannabis Market, Making Sense For Australia (Part 1 of a 4 Part Global Series)
- Nevada: Hemp grower sues Carson City over proposed cannabis farm, city says, “state land grant that prohibits any use of the land other than ranching or preserving open space, cultural or wildlife resources.”
- U.S. farm group urges 1% THC limit, longer harvest period
- Tennessee Man In Front Of Judge On Possession Lights Up A Joint In Courtroom
- Oregon: Latest Roundup Of 2020 Updates From The OLCC Concerning Cannabis Licensing Issues
- MediPharm sues Hexo claiming breach for $9.8M in unpaid bills
- ‘Industry will consolidate and the green rush will be over’
- Although Council Votes To Stop Ticketing For Cannabis Possession Austin Police Chief Says He’ll Carry On As Before
- Vermont Reps Introduce Bill To Decriminalize “psilocybin, peyote, ayahuasca, and kratom.”
- BCC Publish Statements on License Posting Requirements / Requirements for the Transportation of Cannabis Goods & Delivery Employees
- California: BCC Publish Statement On THC Vaping
- EIHA opens new office in Brussels, adds comms officer
- Thailand opens first full-time clinic, but cannabis-trained doctors lacking
- West Virginia To Introduce New Cannabis Bill In Current Legislative Session
- DEA Chief of Operations, Christopher Evans, Sworn In By AG Barr To Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement and the Administration of Justice