Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
This Saturday, December 7, 2019, NY HempLab will be hosting their second annual NY HempLab conference at the University of Rochester. NY HempLab is a non-profit, “hemp industry incubator, that will offer services to help build a thriving cannabis industry in New York,...
New York State recently filed an amendment that would allow the 10 medical marijuana companies in the state to purchase crops from local hemp farmers operating under the state’s Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program, which launched in 2015, to produce and...
Interested in different methods of cannabis extraction? Check out this info from our friends at Seven Sages Hemp Co.
Seven Sages Hemp Co. is in the process of building their hemp brand throughout New York state. Their flagship store is located in the South Wedge neighborhood of Rochester, NY. Their company is based on their interpretation of the seven sages of the cannabis order:...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
- Association of Nevada Testing labs wants state to release unredacted data from Nevada’s seed-to-sale tracking system
- Canopy & Nevada Hemp Producer Lawsuits Dropped
- Nevada: U.S. Attorney Daniel Bogden Puts Weekend Cannabis Festival On Notice
- evo hemp
- Jersey Hemp gets £2 million boost from private investor group
- NY Hemp Arrestee, Ronan Levy, Seeks $10 Million Compensation From NYPD
- EU Court Decision Says Cannabis Products Cannot Be Granted Trademarks
- Author Fined $US4.1 Million By SEC For Spruiking Israeli Cannabis Outfit
- Illinois: Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx files motions for 1,000 cannabis conviction clearances
- Marijuana Moment Publishes Detailed Report On Virginia Attorney General’s Cannabis Summit
- Oregon Cannabis Association and the Multnomah Public Defenders Office Team Up For State Expungement Day
- Latest Rules & Regs On Washington State Vapor Products Updates
- Keith Jones is new president at Canadian Hemp Trade Alliance
- Comptroller's Audit of Ag and Markets.pdf
- CBD industry hit with nearly half dozen class action lawsuits