Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
This Saturday, December 7, 2019, NY HempLab will be hosting their second annual NY HempLab conference at the University of Rochester. NY HempLab is a non-profit, “hemp industry incubator, that will offer services to help build a thriving cannabis industry in New York,...
New York State recently filed an amendment that would allow the 10 medical marijuana companies in the state to purchase crops from local hemp farmers operating under the state’s Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program, which launched in 2015, to produce and...
Interested in different methods of cannabis extraction? Check out this info from our friends at Seven Sages Hemp Co.
Seven Sages Hemp Co. is in the process of building their hemp brand throughout New York state. Their flagship store is located in the South Wedge neighborhood of Rochester, NY. Their company is based on their interpretation of the seven sages of the cannabis order:...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
- Mississippi Mayor Wants To Press Delete On Medical Cannabis Measure Before Election
- Californian Testing Lab Says Mayor Sought Bribe For Permit In Lawsuit
- U.S. lawmakers say DEA rule on THC violates Farm Bill’s intent
- Document: NY – Amendments add new Part 1005 to Title 10 (Health) of the Official Compilation of Codes, Rules and Regulations of the State of New York, regulating the processing and retail sale of cannabinoid hemp in New York State.
- Ontario’s Cannabis Legislation Puts Strain on Legacy License Holders
- New York Releases Hemp Regs
- THC change in Europe will free dormant hemp varieties, rejuvenate research
- Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission Approves Policy Changes To Proposed Regs for Adult Use Delivery
- How much carbon emissions would 1 acre of hemp absorb?
- CBD’s narcotic status in Italy to be challenged by 2 hemp groups
- Argentina could have a hemp law by the end of the year
- Vermont Cannabis Laws | Vermont Legalizes Cannabis October 2020 & Office Hours
- Timeline Photos
- Timeline Photos
- Former Denver Cannabis Regulator Joins Allay Consulting