Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
Governor Cuomo finally signed the hemp extract bill into law this week. The legislation is intended to set a framework for growers and processors in the state as well as to protect consumers. The manufacturing and label standards for hemp extracted products have been...
This Saturday, December 7, 2019, NY HempLab will be hosting their second annual NY HempLab conference at the University of Rochester. NY HempLab is a non-profit, “hemp industry incubator, that will offer services to help build a thriving cannabis industry in New York,...
New York State recently filed an amendment that would allow the 10 medical marijuana companies in the state to purchase crops from local hemp farmers operating under the state’s Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program, which launched in 2015, to produce and...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
Error: The account for nyhempnexus needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
- 10th Circuit rules IRS audit of Denver marijuana business is proper
- Massachusetts Adult Use Cannabis Retailers Sue Governor For Nominating Businesses As “non essential”
- Above The Law Article: The ineligibility of many cannabis companies for SBA loans seems particularly inequitable.
- Massachusetts Former Mayor On Charges Of Extorting Cannabis Businesses Has Trial Pushed Out Until September 2020
- Harvest Health admits they are in litigation over Interurban purchase
- HT Podcast: 2020 Hemp Planting Season Outlook
- Despite the problems brought on by virus, a call to till on
- In Is Out, Out Is In: Cannabis P2P Network Re-Brands After Linked In Read The Riot Act
- ✨ Urgent Call for 1 Million Meditators on April 4/5 🙏 🌍
- New Jersey: Court denies motion to halt second Atlantic City dispensary from opening
- Law 360 Create Cannabis Editorial Board
- Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Board – Conference Meeting
- U.S. CBD seller warned over claims of coronavirus treatment
- Denver Man Sues “Good Chemistry” For Cannabis Spamming
- U.S. farmers & processors ‘feeling pinch’ as growth of market slows