Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
Governor Cuomo finally signed the hemp extract bill into law this week. The legislation is intended to set a framework for growers and processors in the state as well as to protect consumers. The manufacturing and label standards for hemp extracted products have been...
This Saturday, December 7, 2019, NY HempLab will be hosting their second annual NY HempLab conference at the University of Rochester. NY HempLab is a non-profit, “hemp industry incubator, that will offer services to help build a thriving cannabis industry in New York,...
New York State recently filed an amendment that would allow the 10 medical marijuana companies in the state to purchase crops from local hemp farmers operating under the state’s Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program, which launched in 2015, to produce and...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
- U.S. hemp farmers suffer at hands of common foe: Mother Nature
- Polish institute has ambitious plan for global growth
- Hemp associations in U.S. state of Kentucky announce merger
- Navajo Nation lawsuit alleging illegal grow operation can proceed, New Mexico court rules
- EMERGENCY RULES / PROPOSED PERMANENT RULES / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING MED RULEMAKING
- Virtual Listen and Learn Forum Session #2: Rules Regarding Marijuana Vapor Products
- Anticipating growth in outdoor hemp farming, U.S. developer releases new seed
- NORML Issue Press Release On Amicus Brief
- UK Based Henley Finance Says CA CBD Supplier Biosciences Enterprises Refuses To Pay Back $US1Million
- Florida – FDACS Alert: CONSUMER SCAM ALERT – Please read immediately to protect yourself.
- Maine: OMP Update – Adult Use Sample Collection Rulemaking/Metrc Best Practices, Precautions, and Reminders/ Important Tax Information for MMMP Registrants and AUMP Licensees + More
- Proper framework could boost New Zealand hemp, report says
- Plan for over-the-counter CBD in Australia carries heavy restrictions
- Israeli student develops composite mix for everyday objects
- OR: OLCC Alert 13 Sept: OLCC Commission Approves Permanent Rules for Curbside Delivery / Continues social distancing approach to prevent spread of Covid-19