Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
Governor Cuomo finally signed the hemp extract bill into law this week. The legislation is intended to set a framework for growers and processors in the state as well as to protect consumers. The manufacturing and label standards for hemp extracted products have been...
This Saturday, December 7, 2019, NY HempLab will be hosting their second annual NY HempLab conference at the University of Rochester. NY HempLab is a non-profit, “hemp industry incubator, that will offer services to help build a thriving cannabis industry in New York,...
New York State recently filed an amendment that would allow the 10 medical marijuana companies in the state to purchase crops from local hemp farmers operating under the state’s Hemp Agricultural Research Pilot Program, which launched in 2015, to produce and...
Check out NY Hemp Nexus on Instagram!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
- Decree opens Argentina for CBD, medical cannabis imports
- Webinar – December: The Legalization of Marijuana and Its Adverse Impact on Youth
- Heady Vermont’s Weekly Round Up..
- NORML Reports On Lawsuits Being Filed In States That Just Approved Adult Use Legislation
- Wiz Khalifa, Michael Strahan Being Sued By Khalifa Kush Partner Carlos Arias
- Dutch government funds €1.9m research into THC/CBD balance
- Pennsylvania: Fired MED Patient Entitled To Unemployment Benefits Says Judge
- South Dakota: Law Enforcement Officers (Supported By Governor) Submit Lawsuit As Individuals To Overturn “Recreational Cannabis Amendment”
- Press Release: HARVEST HEALTH & RECREATION INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT WITH MINORITY OWNERS OF INTERURBAN CAPITAL GROUP
- New regulations set the stage for hemp in Ecuador
- Pushing the outer limits of what can be done with the plant
- National Law Review Publishes Article On NYC “CBD Product Guidelines”
- Plan floated for urban hemp farming in U.S. city of Detroit
- Ruling : California Delivery Legal Challenge Thrown Out
- November 20 2020: Commission Approves Recreational Marijuana License Stipulated Settlements