Welcome to the New York Hemp Nexus Your Premiere Source for Information about the New York State Hemp Industry
Welcome to The NY Hemp Nexus
Welcome to the NY Hemp Nexus. Things might be a little sparse at the moment but we’ve only just begun.
We are adding new content to this site as quickly as possible. For now we encourage you to join our Forum and start a discussion about the NY Hemp industry and what it means to you. Or check out the Hemp Connections section.
If you are part of a company in the NY Hemp Industry, please send us your press releases to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to promote it on this site and to our social media followers. Thank you and stay tuned!
Published on July 8, 2019 By: Alyssa Piersimoni, NY Hemp Nexus New York state legislators recently passed a new hemp regulation bill that will adversely effect CBD businesses throughout the state (if signed into law). This new piece of legislation requires that...
Published on June 24, 2019By Noah GoldbergOriginally on Brooklyn Daily EagleThey didn’t legalize marijuana in New York State, but they did decriminalize it. You hit the weed pen one too many times to understand exactly what decriminalization is. Don’t worry about it....
By Tom PreciousPublished June 18, 2019Originally posted to the Buffalo NewsALBANY – Lawmakers are making a last-ditch effort, sans Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, to enact legislation to legalize marijuana in New York State.But the clock is ticking and the State Senate as of...
- US Hemp Roundtable Supplies Open Report / Information Package on Hemp, CBD
- 3 Is The Magic Number, “Three is a magic number Yes it is, it’s a magic number Somewhere in that ancient mystic trinity You’ll get three As a magic number”
- Baltimore state’s attorney: Marijuana legalization must include marijuana justice
- HempFlax at 25: Building on a legacy of innovation
- US Senate to Hold Hearing Next Week on ‘Challenges for Cannabis and Banking;’ Cannabis Trade Federation Chairman Invited to Testify
- NORML: New Hampshire: Governor Signs Marijuana Annulment Measure
- ALM and Shook, Hardy & Bacon Report Says 56% Of GC, “will need to increase their legal resources to keep up with the cannabis market”
- Another US Firm Launches Large Cannabis Practice, 45 Member Group
- EIHA asks members’ help in campaign backing CBD & extracts
- Hoban Law Launch Cannabis Compliance and Regulation courses on Green Flower Media Platform
- Danish firm suffers at hands of Canadian partner
- Leafly Article Highlights Issues In Montana’s Legislative Makeup For Both Medical & Recreational Cannabis
- USA $1.4 billion lawsuit, largest against opioid manufacturer, settles before trial
- ORCA On Wyden & Blumenauer’s “State Cannabis Commerce Act”
- MJ Biz: Alaska regulators quash first application for on-site marijuana consumption